Legend says at the end of the rainbow, there’s a pot of gold. But the truth is, it’s something even more amazing. Only a chosen few with an eye for bold fashions can follow the rainbow to Rainbow High™, the colorful fashion school where everyone learns to flaunt their true colors.
Collect the Rainbow of beautiful fashion dolls with Rainbow High. Introducing River Kendall, the first boy doll in Rainbow High. He’s dressed in teal from head to toe, and he has handsome features, long eyelashes and cool hair. He’s fully articulated and posable. His arms and legs bend, so he can strike tons of poses. River comes with 2 complete outfits to mix and match for cool looks. River is a star on the school football team, and that’s reflected in his sporty, cool style. Dress him in his two tops, two jackets, jeans, shorts, 2 pairs of shoes and more. Also includes hair comb, two hangers and a doll stand. Collect them all. Amaya Raine, Stella Monroe, Bella Parker, Karma Nichols, River Kendall, Krystal Bailey.
How to Wash Your Rainbow High Doll’s Hair
1. To keep your doll’s clothes from getting wet, either remove them or cover clothes with a towel.
2. Wet your doll’s hair completely with water.
3. Lather in a little shampoo or dish soap to wash out any product or residue.
4. Optional: To soften hair even more, add a bit of conditioner, work in with fingers or comb through hair, then rinse out.
5. Let hair air dry completely.
6. Hair is ready to brush & style.